Returns & Refund Policy
Please note that all SALE ITEMS are FINAL and can not be returned so please choose sale items carefully. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to assist you.
If you receive your product and it has a fault or is damaged, please email us within 10 business days of receiving the goods. If your fault is found after this time, it may not be accepted. We will offer a replacement free of charge or a refund within 10 business days of receiving the goods.
Under Australian Consumer Law, Indy + Eve is not required to provide a refund if you make the wrong selection, the wrong size or change your mind. This includes purchases made by AfterPay, ZipPay, Paypal and card. You are however more than welcome to return to us for a store credit on full priced items only.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM TO US
The purchaser is responsible for any return postage charges and if the product is to be exchanged, responsible for the postage for the exchange
- To start a return with Indy and Eve, please head to our Returns Portal here.
- We recommend sending your parcel back via traceable post and keeping a copy of your tracking number, as any missing parcels are the responsibility of the customer.
- We don't provide a refund for your return postage cost unless the error is Indy + Eve’'s fault (eg wrong item or size sent to you by mistake) or your item has a manufacturing defect.
- If you live in Australia, we recommend purchasing a returns label via our online Returns Portal with Australia Post at a discounted price of $9.95 (your return will be sent back via regular post with full tracking details emailed to you.
- Once your return has been delivered to our warehouse and processed through our returns department, we will send you an email with a credit note in the form of an online gift card. If your item is deemed to be faulty, then you will receive
- We aim to process all returns within 2-5 business days from when they are delivered to us.
PROCESSING OF RETURNS
We aim to process all returns the same day your parcel is received at Indy + Eve HQ. However, during holidays and peak times, we ask that you please allow 2-5 business days when your parcel is received by us. Upon completion, an email will be sent to you with your online credit note for you to use.
Please note, if Australia Post records on their website that it has been "delivered" - this means it has been delivered to the local post office and can sometimes take another few days to arrive at Indy + Eve HQ.
RETURNS USING AFTERPAY AND ZIPPAY
Returns remain subject to Indy + Eve’s returns policy.
If you need to return your item/s, send them back to us as you would for a normal order.
When Indy + Eve receives the item/s and accepts your return, we will issue a credit note for the total value of the item/s returned.
Your agreement with AfterPay and ZipPay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
CHANGE OF TERMS
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms and conditions regularly prior to ordering from our website.
This policy was last updated on 29th July 2023.
STILL HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions or concerns at any time, please contact us at email@example.com and we are happy to assist you.